Monday, May 11, 2009

Namma Family's Mothers' Day @ West Coast Park yesterday was a blast!! It was super fun and guys, I am in pain now no thanks to the sabotage on the 'seated-flying fox'...ggrgh.. hehe ;)

Gonna upload the photos tonight so stay tuned and keep yourselves posted! Oh yea, the next big thing's gonna be Namma Family Chalet on the 7th and 8th June (Sun - Mon).. so let's prepare to party again!

Meantime, all the best to all our studying ones and DO WELL in your on-going examinations! Working adults, let us all work hard and look forward to Namma Family Chalet to rock on once again!!

T-shirt designs are really coming in fast and do keep them coming at liveria@hotmail.com.. Danny and Loshy, I cant seem to find your designs! oops..please try send them in again ;) And yup, hopefully we can have the t-shirt for Namma Family Chalet!

Cheers to all the fun I had with my beloved Namma Family!! You totally rock my world!

Namma Family Rocks!

Lotsa love,

No comments: