Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Star of the Moment!
*Vaishnavi*

Name: S.VAISHNAVI
Nickname: Gundu, Vaish, Navi, Vajima, Teddy,Vishu, Shini, Kutti, Kushboo(I hate it!)
Birthday: 11th MARCH 1992
Zodiac: Pieces n Rishibam(Tamil)

Hobbies: Watching shows, using computer, spacing out in ma room
Weird Habits: Talking to myself (I do that very often, even w/o me realizing it...haha..)

...Favouritez...
Colour:
My favourite colour depends but usually I tend to love white because its simple yet so beautiful..

Actor: Vijay and Jiro!
Idol: This character I once saw in a show… he doesn’t care about what others think and does what he feels is right..he dares to be different and he goes all out to achieve what he wants..also he has a very nice smile! :D
Person: Pugen Annae

Food: Ice-cream!!!! Recently the lemon flavour I ate was power!!
Drink: Peach Tea, Fruit Tea and Kickapoo!
Place: My room
Country visited: China-Beijing, Great Wall of China..super nice!
Movie: Kal ho na ho..hehe..watched more than 5 times!
Song: Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol and Punked by Rupee
Singer: Rupee

Band: Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Country I wish to go to: Snowing Korea!
Most embarrassing moment: In 2004 when my sister caught me talking to myself when I was alone in the room, or alteast I thought i was alone!
Your most wonderful memory: When Sanjay said I was his favourite person, I was very touched. Thanks sanjay..I love you! And you are the best buddy!! :D
My wish: That I’m not hated by anyone and everyone would be happy..

New Year 2007 resolution: To learn not to think much about the past and work towards my present and future...That pretty much sums up all my resolutions..
Few words to everyone: Spending a day with all my family and only one way to describe it is, FUN! I love all of you and sorry if I had disappointed anyone of you in any way..Take care and rock on ppl!! :D peace!

No comments: